June 18, 2020 - 11 a.m. CST
Thermal Mapping Amid Coronavirus
With many organizations reducing or even prohibiting onsite personnel, temperature and humidity mapping during COVID-19 presents unique challenges. How do you continue this essential practice while ensuring that strict safety guidelines are met?
In Charting Your Course to Compliance: Thermal Mapping During COVID-19 & Beyond, Dickson’s Director of Services, Antoine Nguyen, presents the core components of a reliable thermal mapping strategy and shares how your organization can continue to effectively map its critical variables during this unprecedented time.
- Why mapping is a crucial piece of your compliance strategy
- Challenges specific to thermal mapping projects and how to overcome them
- A step-by-step approach to getting mapping right
- COVID-19’s impact on mapping, and strategies to help your organization adapt to the new normal
- Exclusive first access to our remote mapping kit
Join us on Thursday, June 18th at 11:00 a.m. CST to learn the fundamentals of thermal mapping and give your organization the tools it needs to conduct proper mapping during COVID-19 and beyond.
Presented by Antoine Nguyen, Director of Services at Dickson